Sunday, March 25, 2007

Taipei Bike Show, Day 3

Yesterday was the day I was supposed to take most of the day to walk the show and take a few pictures of all the cool stuff I saw. Well, I did walk the show and I did see some really cool stuff. Additionally, I saw some really funny stuff which I took pictures of. I also went to the top of Taipei 101, the world's tallest building and took some pictures there. However, I have nothing to show for it because somehow all the pictures I took yesterday got deleted in the download process; and since I choose the option to delete the images off of my memory stick after downloading, they are all gone. I think I may have selelcted the "view images in selected folder" instead of "copy images to selected folder". I am too bummed for words.

So today I'm posting a picture of my cat Tommi. When I was frantically searching my computer in effort to find my missing pictures, I ran across a picture of her and it made me smile through my near tearful state. She's a cutie and I miss her when I'm gone.

Ciao for now.


Howard said...

All may not be lost. There is software available to recover lost images from removable media. I've never used them but it may be worth a shot.

Here are two free ones I found:

If you can't see the links, let me know and I can email them to you.

Howard (A Certified Computer Guy)

Priscilla said...

OMG. I feel your pain... When I was at interbike we must have taken hundreds of pics. I would have cried......hopefully you can recover those. :)

jill hamilton said...

Thanks guys...I'll look into the software when I get home. I did manage to retrace some of my steps.

Donna Tocci said...

The picture of the kittie does it for me! :) What a cutie!