Friday, September 14, 2007

Interbike...

...is just right around the corner! Hard to believe it's that time of year again, but it sure does feel like "that time of year". Man, have we been busy.

I attended Eurobike in Germany a couple of weeks ago with lofty intentions of doing a nice little report each night. Ha! Between a crappy Internet connection and just getting in too damn late each night, it never happened. Heck, I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet.

Going back to Interbike, the preparation for this one has been especially busy for us since we decided to build a new trade show booth. No, not as in"have it built by a trade show booth manufacturer". We are building all 30 x 80 feet of it with our own hands. This has meant days of hammering, sanding, painting, and cutting wood. I think I sanded stuff for about 8 hours straight today! But the good news is it's going to look fantastic. If you are going to attend the show, please come by and admire our hard work. Keep your eyes on Masiguy's blog...he's been taking some photos which I'm sure he'll post.

Anyhow, I think I'll sign off for now. I'm pooped. Think I'll have another glass of red and head to bed.

Ciao for now!

5 comments:

Tim Jackson said...

I haven't touched my bike all week... and yet I feel like I've been riding for hours every day!

I can't wait for Vegas- just because the hard work will be done... it's all gravy once we get there.

Pictures will be coming soon... I promise.

Yokota Fritz said...

I'll see you there! I'll take photos of your booth and post them for all to admire ;-)

Donna T. said...

Jill - congrats on the new booth. I'm with you...I can't believe it's time again already! Yikes!
I've been checking my lists two, three and four times the last day or so and still, I'm sure I've forgotten a few (hundred) things.
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
Good luck in Vegas next week. Keep an eye out as I am working and I am sure I will pass through town (since half the flights from Phoenix route through Vegas). If you see or hear of a good deal on a demo "all mountain" bike at the show let me know, as I need a new ride and it's almost mountain bike season here in PHX.

Dave
my ph# and email have not changed.

AK LAW Webmaster said...

Hi Jill,

I stumbled across your blog in mtb cyberspace. We are getting ready for Interbike too...building a booth that big must have been a lot of work!

-Alan from CHUMBA